Congratulations to Haley, Stephanie, and Kathryn for winning the Southern Weddings V5 Giveaway!
1. barefeet in summer.
2. spanish moss.
3. front porches.
1. “Yes, ma’am” and “Yes, sir.”
2. Four distinct and beautiful seasons.
3. Sweet tea.
Honorable mention: Guys in pickup trucks.
1) summer nights on the back porch watching the lightening bugs turn the backyard in to a magical forest
2) peeling green beans for dinner with my grandmother (I call her Mamaw)
3) the drive-in movie theatre that I used to go to with my family every weekend.
(Afterwards my parents would let my sister and I sleep in the back of the minivan on the way home!)
Thank y’all so much for participating. I seriously wanted to invite each of you in for a glass of sweet tea after reading all of your entries! Some of my favorites include:
• Shagging– I STILL need to properly learn how to shag before my wedding. I love how everyone gets up on the dance floor when some Beach Music tunes start to play. It brings everyone together, young and old– even if you aren’t quite doing it right!
• The accents – no matter what state I go to, there is no question that I will get asked where I am from because of my southern twang!
• Thank the Lord for Chik Fil A.
• How family seems to out-weigh everything!
• South Carolina peaches
• Churches on every corner
• Southern Gentlemen
Thank goodness I live in the South!
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!