I am thrilled to invite you to our 5th Anniversary Celebration for Nancy Ray Photography! It will be a relaxed and fun evening, and I’d love to have you come the entire time or simply stop by for a quick minute to get some coffee and say hello. I do hope you can join us!
Here are my top 5 reasons of why I chose to celebrate our 5th anniversary:
1. Celebrating life’s accomplishments doesn’t happen much past college, and I believe that should change. So, I’ve made the decision to celebrate our accomplishments throughout the years, big and small, as we get older. Simple as that!
2. It’s important to connect face to face. Too often I read comments or see Instagram posts that allow us to feel virtually connected, but we never actually get to meet. I would love to give YOU a big hug and say thank you for reading my blog, in person.
3. This is an opportunity to connect and promote other local business owners, which I love! Sola, one of my favorite coffee cafes, will be hosting this event. Many other vendors and musicians will be involved too – more details are forthcoming!
4. Photo booths are fun. Enough said.
5. I want my business to be focused on people, serving them well, and blessing others. Generosity is a major theme of my life and business, because of how the Lord has been so generous to me. I want to create an evening to serve and bless those I love and those I’ve never met. Stay tuned because there will be fun giveaways too!
If you plan on attending, please click here & RSVP !
PS. Don’t you love the sneak peek of my new logo? Hugs to Elizabeth for creating something that is so beautiful and so me. A fun branding refresh is coming soon!
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!