I am SO excited to announce we are hiring a part time Studio Assistant to join our team! And it’s happening SOON! (Start date : November 6th, 2018!)
With our current growing workload as a studio, as well as my maternity leave happening in just 4 weeks, we realized – it’s time to expand our team again to keep things running smoothly!
This position is an office position only, not a shooting position. If you are an aspiring photographer or know how to work a camera, that’s great, but not required for consideration. We may or may not expand this position to include photography training in the future.
Applicants must be self-starters, motivated workers, and eager to learn. As a Studio Assistant, you will be involved in a variety of tasks: the daily work of a photography studio, corresponding with clients via email, scheduling appointments / sessions, fulfilling print orders, keeping packaging supplies fully stocked, running personal and business errands, managing client folders, and learning studio-specific software and tasks. You will also be assisting Nancy specifically during maternity leave and helping to launch a new brand and project over the next few months.
This is not the same as our internship program! We are looking for someone to join our team year-round with this Studio Assistant position. We will be offering 3 unpaid internships in 2019, but we will not be hiring for those positions until February or March.
If you are interested in this position, or if you have a friend that would be interested, please thoroughly read the guidelines below. The link to apply can be found at the bottom of this blogpost.
All Applications are due no later than October 25, 2018.
We cannot wait to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
– Someone who loves a supportive role
– Someone who is highly organized
– A great work ethic is super important to us, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to our team
– Someone who is very familiar with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
– Someone who loves music, coffee, big dogs and cute kids
– Being a good writer is a bonus!
– Someone who values communication, feedback, and growth (personally and professionally)
– Someone who enjoys administrative tasks
– Someone who is comfortable interacting professionally with clients and vendors
Things you can expect from us, if you end up joining our team:
– Becoming proficient in podcast content management
– The basics of using social media to grow an individual platform within a small business
– How to contribute to and interact with a small (and wonderful!) team
– Vendor relationships & networking
– What it takes to make client experience successful
– Constant feedback and encouragement
– 14-20 hours a week to start
– $11-$13/hour, depending on experience
– Located at the NRP studio in North Raleigh, NC (must be local)
– Start date : November 6th
– This will be a position that is compatible with another part time job or classes
– Our interview process is very thorough and effective, so get ready to be very timely with your responses if selected to move forward!
If you have carefully read all of the above and would still like to apply, you may do so here!
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!