We are so excited to let you know that we have completely sold out our October 29th Mini Session morning and we have decided to add more 6 slots on Sunday, October 30th! This is the perfect opportunity to get your a family Christmas card pictures (Click here to download our FREE PDF – How to Plan and Prepare for Your Christmas Cards) or update your family pictures for Christmas gifts! Our next mini-sessions won’t be until Spring 2017, so if you’re wanting to do one soon, now’s the time!
Photographer: Elizabeth Tate
Date: Sunday, October 30th
Time: Between 3:00pm and 5:00pm (based upon availability)
Location: We’ll have specific pre-set Triangle-area locations for the Fall, to be determined closer to the date. We’ll select a park or natural area, like Carroll Joyner Park in Wake Forest, or Annie Wilkerson Park in Raleigh.
• 20 Minute Session with Elizabeth Tate
• Your choice of 10 high resolution images with the rights to print
• Option to purchase the full 25 high resolution images for an additional $100.00
• Online Gallery of images for 2 weeks to view, select, and download your 10 images
• All mini sessions are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE due to the limited availability and high demand on our mini session dates.
*These are going to go fast, so be sure to sign up as soon as possible!*
If you need a refresher as to why mini-sessions are the bomb dot com, especially for families with littles, I wrote a post about it a while back that might be helpful.
I hope to see you at our October Minis!
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!