Hi friends. I just wanted to pop in quickly and tell you a few reasons why I felt a stirring to launch the new Nancy Ray Shop. I think it’s always important to know the “Why” behind new ventures!
- God put it on my heart. That reason is first and foremost.
- I have a heart for sharing and teaching.
- Legacy is more than just building a business. I want my legacy to include helping others build their businesses too.
- I want to make things that were hard for me easy for others.
- Sometimes we all need a kick in the pants to get going (including me).
- Sometimes we are ready to go and build and do, but we lack the knowledge that we need to get there.
- The internet is an awesome tool to teach and inspire others!
I literally woke up one morning and started writing. I couldn’t stop writing all the lessons that I wanted to share with others – lessons that I’ve learned over the years that have transformed my life and my business. Whether it’s learning to make a budget to pay off your house early, or learning to become a morning person, or learning to shoot in film, or learning to build a team of photographers who work with me… all of these lessons have gotten me where I am today. Life is too short not to share my resources and knowledge with others, because that’s exactly how I got to where I am! Others have shared their wisdom with me.
I’m thrilled to launch this shop exactly one week from today: MARCH 28th. Mark your calendars! It’s gonna be fun!
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!