There are so many thoughts flying around in my head as I look at these photos, I have to just lay them all out for you.
1. If you haven’t read their birth story, go back and do that now. These babies are miracles and I need you to know that.
2. Elizabeth (Ibis as I like to call her) is a natural mama. Laid back and calm, it is NO WONDER why the Lord chose her to be the mama of twins. I was in awe the entire session. She was pure joy.
3. I don’t think I’ve ever had more fun at a newborn session because of a certain new dad. Robert Tate, thanks for having the most serious face ever and for making me laugh. You are the most protective big bear daddy and hubby, and it is NO WONDER why the Lord chose you to be the daddy of twins.
4. Little Ava is tiny and sassy and precious. Hungry… she’s also hungry. She’s strong and opinionated and I just adore her. She looks like mama, acts like daddy.
5. Little Jack is laid back and care free. Yes.. he’s hungry too. But he’s a sleepy champion and is like his mama in SO many ways. He looks like his daddy.
6. I love how relaxed this session was. I was nervous… she has been our family photographer for so many years I wanted to give her perfect photos. But in true Elizabeth style, she was so laid back and grateful… it made the experience so sweet and fun.
7. That giraffe. I can’t. It’s the cutest.
8. The first image in this blogpost…. my favorite image I’ve ever taken of you, Elizabeth Tate. Holding your babies, laughing, head on your husband’s shoulder. THE BEST.
9. Remember that time we took photos on the mountainside of each other in college? Random, I know. But it’s fun to think back to memories like that and see God’s faithfulness.
10. I can’t wait to hear the nicknames they come up with. They are the BEST nickname family. To get a flavor, click here.
I love you, Tates. So, so much.
Film Processing: Indie Film Lab
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!