When I think back to Morgan and Patrick’s wedding day, there are a few things that immediately come to mind:
– How many friends Morgan and Pat have, and how loved they are!
– How the rain held off so we could do some magical portraits, then how it poured during the reception while we were cozy under the tent.
– The minister who led the ceremony did such an incredible job (pastor of six eight church in durham)
– Morgan did a first look with her Dad and with her brother, which was really sweet. Their sibling relationships stood out so much to me, and being that they were 2 girls and a boy, of course I couldn’t stop thinking about my 2 girls and a boy, hoping their relationships will be that way one day!
– The amazing porch at the Oaks at Salem!
– Just how meaningful the whole day was. Their families, their friends, their details were all so intentional.
– Morgan rocked a ponytail, and I was low key obsessed the whole day.
Bottom line : Morgan and Pat are one of the most genuine couples I’ve ever met. Their love for one another and for others and for Jesus was evident and real. I am so incredibly honored to have photographed their wedding celebration!
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!