Today is the day, friends! Our brand new website is here, and we finally get to share our amazing new family photographer with you. What better way to celebrate than to simply do an updated introduction of who we are and what we love. We get personal here, because it’s more fun that way.
See that cute girl on the far right? Her name is Jen and we adore her. She’s our new family photographer here at NRP! And we’ll be sharing a bit more about Jen later today, so be sure to check back in!
We are the NRP Team!
Olivia, Nancy, Callie and Jen
Lead Photographers at Nancy Ray Photography
Founder + Owner + Wedding Photographer
Photographs weddings on Saturdays, photographs sessions on the weekdays, photographs editorials, works at her NRP home studio Tuesdays – Thursdays, emails, manages the NRP team, organizes image workflow, creates content, leads the Nancy Ray Book Club, loves date nights with Will and morning snuggles with her little girls Milly and Lyndon.
Husband: William Ray, married 10 years in June!
Pets: Winston the Great Dane
Kids: Milly (almost 3 years) & Lyndon (8 months)
3 Fun Facts about Nancy:
1. My favorite food is most definitely guacamole. But only the kind that Will makes for me.
2. I’ve never taken a PE class in my life. Truly. Somehow, I always got out of it!
3. I was Dorothy and Will was the Tinman in our high school musical performance of “The Wiz.”
Owner + CFO + Strategic Advisor
Watches the girls while Nancy photographs weddings, manages the bookkeeping and finances of Nancy Ray Photography, our in-studio IT guy, hosts annual strategic planning meetings for NRP, keeps Nancy grounded, loves reading, blogging, golfing, watching UFC, and taking walks in the neighborhood with the family. He also has a full time job as a C12 chair in the triangle area.
Wife: Nancy, married 10 years in June
Pets: Our Great Dane, Winston
Kids: Milly and Lyndon
3 Fun Facts about Will:
1. I love to waterski
2. While North Carolina has had a HUGE influx of people moving here in the last decade, Nancy and I are both North Carolina born and bred!
3. I workout 3-4x a week with an organization called F3. They call me “B&E” because I once told the story of how I proposed to Nancy. I guess you’ll have to ask me sometime if you want to know how the name relates.
Wedding Photographer + Studio Manager
Photographs weddings on Saturdays, photographs sessions in mornings or evenings, works alongside Nancy and Olivia in the NRP Studio Mondays – Thursdays, emails, edits, keeps communication rolling with clients and vendors, contributes to the blog, loves Young Life, organization, the ocean, home renovations + projects, and coffee
Husband: Jamie, married almost 4 years
Pets: Bokeh, Baye and a bunch of backyard chickens
Kids: None yet
3 Fun Facts about Callie & Jamie:
1. We have six chicken ladies who live in a very cute coop in our backyard and we are grateful to get around 6 fresh eggs a day from them
2. I’m convinced that Mexican food might be one of our love languages
3. We feel most alive when we’re on the coast, or more specifically on a boat in Pine Knoll Shores
Wedding Photographer + Education Manager
Photographs weddings on Saturdays, photographs sessions in mornings or evenings, occasionally 2nd shoots with Nancy and Callie, works in the Studio alongside Nancy and Callie Tuesday through Thursday, emails and corresponds with all clients, manages all things education for Nancy Ray, edits, contributes to the blog, loves long runs, iced coffee, being by the water, and morning light.
Husband: Andrew, for 1.5 years!
Pets: We are currently on the hunt, hoping to bring one home this fall, after our home renovation and summer travels are complete!
Kids: No kiddos yet
3 Fun Facts about Olivia & Andrew:
1. Andrew and I are high school sweethearts, we have dated since before I could even drive!
2. We are exactly 2 years, 2 months and 2 days apart
3. Our first year of marriage we lived in an apartment in a fun area of town, we knew we wanted out of our apartment, but loved the area, so we bought a house right behind our old apartment. We like to say we moved into our old backyard!
Family + Lifestyle Photographer
Husband: Aaron, married 12 years June 3rd!
Kids: Eden 9, Hudson 7, Asher 5
Pets: Ellie the Yorkie, Josie the Beagle, Captain Crewe the Betta (bonus points if you know the literary reference there!) And then of course our coop full of chickens in the backyard!
3 Fun Facts about the Quirk Family:
1. Two of our children were born on the same day exactly two years apart in the same hospital room, with the same nurse! They also share a birthday with my mama!
2. All 5 of us lived in about 500 square feet, without a kitchen, for almost 3 months while our house was being renovated! If we can do it, so can you!
3. We live for long lake days in the summer on our precious little ski boat, Ruby June.
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!