This month, we celebrate marriage!
– In the Book Club, we’re reading His Needs Her Needs – my favorite book on marriage.
– At NRP, we will be sharing our marriage advice here on the blog (the day after Valentine’s Day) and sharing our Valentine’s Day traditions in Team Meeting
– And in my own life, we celebrate OUR marriage, our ups and downs, the commitment we made, and the good man God has given me.
I’m keeping it simple but intentional. We’ll go on a date for Valentine’s Day, I’ll surprise Will with a gift (I have some fun things in mind!), and we’ll pull out our wedding DVD (which we haven’t watched in ages). We also have been wanting to have a “10 year plan” conversation. It overwhelms me and excites me to think about all that we want to do as a family these next 10 years. Vacations we want to take. Memories we want to make. What we want to say yes to. What we want to say no to. Dreams. More kiddos. I’ve said it before – I am super excited about my 30’s. (You are welcome to borrow that topic of conversation for your Valentine’s date night, too!)
– Read His Needs Her Needs
– Read 140 pages of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (Y’all. This book is SO good.)
– Write the Contentment Challenge Guide and Devotional
– Go on a hot Valentine’s Date with the hubs
– Finalize content for 3 Products for the Nancy Ray Shop
– Continue Weekly Sabbaths
– Continue Family Dinners 2x/week
– Hire a Nanny!
– Schedule NRP Team Lunches
– Attend my first C12 group of the year
– Implement NRP Scorecards
– Continue training for a Half Marathon
What marriage has had the biggest impact on your life?
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!