We are thrilled to announce our fall mini sessions with Elizabeth! There are just a few spots left. To reserve yours, CLICK HERE!
Autumn is the perfect time to capture your growing family – to preserve your legacy, to capture those chubby cheeks, to have a beautiful photo for your Christmas card this year. It’s also a wonderful way to celebrate an anniversary, or you can “gift” a session to someone you love. Even if you don’t send out Christmas cards, it’s a beautiful and affordable way to capture the memory of your family exactly as you are right now.
Photographer: Elizabeth Tate – Gallery | Bio
Date: Saturday, November 1st
Time: Between 8:00am and 2:00pm (based upon availability)
Location: The Sutherland : a lovely historic home in Wake Forest, NC
• You will receive a link to an online gallery where you can download your high resolution images directly to your computer
• You can enjoy and print those images as you please!
– Refresh frames in your home
– Purchase a Christmas card for the holidays
– Save them as your lock screen on your phone
• If it rains, the back up date will be November 2nd (the following day)
• Your 15-25 images will be fully edited
• You can bring up to 10 people to your session
• Dogs / Pets are welcome!
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!