Here are a few of my very favorite moments from Callie and Jamie’s wedding day :
– Praying for Callie just after she put on her dress
– Photographing details while my friend Becca styled them
– Stopping to pet a sweet old dog while walking over to the neighbor’s yard for a better view. Thanks to us, we accidentally left the gate open and the dog surprised everyone and ran around during the dinner! It was quite funny.
– The mother-son dance. Amazing.
– Stopping to eat!
– Wearing a beautiful gown while shooting. It was the prettiest I’ve ever felt shooting a wedding!
– Watching Callie give her parents and brothers their gifts
– Watching Jamie open his gift from Callie. His face was priceless!
– Being in the bridesmaids photos
– Photographing Jamie and Callie as they prayed around the door before the ceremony
– The ceremony. Tear filled. Jesus filled. Beautiful.
– Taking the newlyweds out to the dock for some lovely portraits at sunset
– Laughing hysterically at everyone on the dance floor
– Dancing with Will
– Celebrating the best day ever with ice cream at the hotel with the Schultzes and the Wheatons
Callie and Jamie, it was an incredible honor to be standing by your side as you committed your lives to one another. Thank you for inviting us into your most precious day. We are so excited to see how God uses your marriage to change lives. We love you, Mr. and Mrs. Davis!
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!