Many people have been asking: “Are you continuing your book club for 2017?” So I want to address that first thing!
No, not exactly. I won’t be continuing my Book Club for 2017 the same way I have for 2016. That was a one time, 12 month intensive to re-read all of my most like changing books my 30th year of life.
BUT, there are a few things that I WILL continue in 2017:
– Endeavor to read 1 book / month
– Periscope every once a month to talk about the books I’m reading (turn notifications on to listen in!)
– Keep the #nancyrayreads instagram hashtag alive as a resource for all my reader friends
– Continue to blog my books lists! (Check out my 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016!)
– Invite anyone who wants to read along to join me, as always!
So no more emails, no more reading plans, no more official closed “Book Club.” But there will always be an open invitation for anyone who wants to join in with me as I’m reading any of my books! I’m so grateful for everyone who joined along with the Nancy Ray Book Club this past year. It was incredibly inspiring for me to re-read those books (especially when I’m not usually a fan of reading the same book twice)! I’ll keep this page up for anyone who wants to access that book list.
Now, without further ado…
Nancy’s 2017 Book list
Boundaries with Kids
What the most successful people do before breakfast
Leaders eat Last
5 Dysfunctions of a Team
Hands Free Mama
The Bait of Satan
What’s Best Next
Get a Grip
Raising Godly Tomatoes
Present over Perfect
What did you expect
I’m not going to set a particular month order to reading these books, but I did want to share 5 things I learned from the 2016 Nancy Ray Book Club:
1. Purchasing the book before the month begins makes all the difference.
2. Sticking to a 5 day / week reading plan works well for me.
3. Sharing on Periscope solidified the lessons learned and helped me articulate the life change I was experiencing. (Thank you for listening!)
4. Reading takes time, but it’s worth it.
5. Accountability goes a long way!
If you have a 2017 Book List, I’d love to know what you are reading! Comment below!
Sign Up to Receive our FREE PDF - "5 Steps to Preserve Your Legacy Through Photographs"
And join The Nancy Ray News!