I love this couple. I love their hearts for one another, and their hearts for Jesus. I knew their wedding was going to be unique when I did their engagement session, and I was right! When a couple chooses to do things a little differently, it makes a huge difference. (Their guests loved it!) Since I made a list of reasons why I love them for their engagement photos, I figured I would stay true to form and continue a list of my favorite things about their Brentwood wedding :
- The "Team Amy" & "Team Henry" stickers. All the guests got to choose one as they entered. My favorite thing? All the Groomsmen wore "Team Henry." Henry wore "Team Amy."
- The watches. The amazing, red watches.
- It was short and sweet. There was no dancing at their reception, which allowed for the Bride and Groom to really talk with each of their guests.
- The Groom's cake : A giant Starbucks cup.
- The fact that Amy gave her bouquet to her grandmother rather than tossing it. Her grandmother was overjoyed!
- The coffee and smoothie bar. Enough said.
- The time we spent together after their wedding and reception at a nearby farm. Time for gorgeous photos as dusk. A unique way to have that special portrait time without having a first look. I loved it :].
Amy and Henry - you two are so perfect for one another. Thank you so much for including us in your beautiful wedding celebration!